We at Shrih Technologies specialize in programming of the following types of embedded systems:
- Mobile phones, PDA programming;
- Consumer electronics programming;
- Industrial automation systems programming;
- Geophysical and drill control on-ground equipment programming;
- Real-time systems, embedded firmware programming;
- Microcontrollers, PLC controllers programming;
- System level programming
- Machine to Machine (m2m)
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Communications
Embedded system is a widely used term in the modern Information Technology. How is an embedded system defined? According to SearchEnterpriseLinux.com "An embedded system is some combination of computer hardware and software, either fixed in capability or programmable that is specifically designed for a particular kind of application device. Industrial machines, automobiles, medical equipment, cameras, household appliances, airplanes, vending machines, and toys (as well as the more obvious cellular phone and PDA) are among the myriad possible hosts of an embedded system. Embedded systems that are programmable are provided with a programming interface, and embedded systems programming is a specialized occupation".
Shrih Technologies provides wide range of high quality embedded systems programming services.